Ministry Finance and Mass media revoked the prohibition on selling liquor to women and employing women in places where liquor is manufactured or sold.
Minister of Finance Mr. Mangala Samaraweera signed the Excise notification gazette Extraordinary in this regard under the Excise Ordinance.
Excise Notification No 666 of the Gazette Extraordinary had imposed bar on selling liquor to women and employing women in the liquor related fields.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Live in 1 of These 5 Cities? You're Probably Sleeping More (and Stressing Less) Than the Rest of America
- One Giant Sale: Neil Armstrong's Collection Goes to Auction
- Doctors Can Prevent More Amputations With Limb-Saving Surgery
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff film will be an action spectacle: Siddharth Anand
- 9 stars who turned down great film roles