Ministry Finance and Mass media revoked the prohibition on selling liquor to women and employing women in places where liquor is manufactured or sold.
Minister of Finance Mr. Mangala Samaraweera signed the Excise notification gazette Extraordinary in this regard under the Excise Ordinance.
Excise Notification No 666 of the Gazette Extraordinary had imposed bar on selling liquor to women and employing women in the liquor related fields.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship