A top official attached to a leading gas company said that the deposit on a gas cylinder will have to be hiked by Rs 200 shortly.
He stated that the steps regarding the price increase were being contemplated at the moment and that it would come into effect before the end of the month.
The official added that already his firm had made representations to the Consumer Affairs Authority and the Committee on the Cost-of-Living and stressed that the price revision has to be carried out due to the recent increase in gas prices in the world market.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Inside the Realities of Workplace Mental Health (and What Leaders Can Do to Help)
- Jury: Samsung Owes Apple $539M for Copying iPhone
- Pill Could Radio Doctors About Gut Health
- Race 3: Salman Khan releases song titled, 'Selfish'
- Prince William joins Rio Ferdinand and Liam Payne in contention for dad of the year award