A top official attached to a leading gas company said that the deposit on a gas cylinder will have to be hiked by Rs 200 shortly.
He stated that the steps regarding the price increase were being contemplated at the moment and that it would come into effect before the end of the month.
The official added that already his firm had made representations to the Consumer Affairs Authority and the Committee on the Cost-of-Living and stressed that the price revision has to be carried out due to the recent increase in gas prices in the world market.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Want to Create Lifelong Memories of Amazing Experiences? Science Says Stop Doing One Thing
- Google Workers Protest China Plan Secrecy
- Heat Waves, Rains May Become More Severe as Weather Stalls
- Akshay Kumar becomes first Bollywood actor to cross 20 million Instagram followers
- Asia Argento 'accused of sexual assault'