Elton John was stunned into silence when was struck by a fan’s flying necklace during his concert in Las Vegas.
Sir Elton was right in the middle of “Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting” during his Caesars Palace concert when what looks like leftover Mardi Gras beads came flying over his piano.
Check out the vid … the singer was pissed and a little stunned as he checked his teeth for damage. Even though the band kept rocking, Elton needed a good 35 seconds to compose himself.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up