Elton John was stunned into silence when was struck by a fan’s flying necklace during his concert in Las Vegas.
Sir Elton was right in the middle of “Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting” during his Caesars Palace concert when what looks like leftover Mardi Gras beads came flying over his piano.
Check out the vid … the singer was pissed and a little stunned as he checked his teeth for damage. Even though the band kept rocking, Elton needed a good 35 seconds to compose himself.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming