Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is impressed by the 'expressive' and 'innocent' Priya Prakash Varrier. He has predicted a bright future for the 18-year-old, who became an internet sensation with a wink and a shy but mischievous smile in a music video.
Also Read: Who is Priya Prakash Varrier? Know all about the girl who took over the internet with her killer ‘wink’
Thrissur-based Priya, who learns music and dance, is making her acting debut with the Malayalam film 'Oru Adaar Love'. She got noticed when via a short clip from the film's song 'Manikya malaraya', and it went viral. In the clip, Priya is seen giving a wink and smiling while flirting with a boy. It is the mischief, innocence and simplicity in the shots that have touched the right chords with viewers.
In another teaser for the film, which is releasing next month, she is seen giving a naughty flying kiss.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming