Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is impressed by the 'expressive' and 'innocent' Priya Prakash Varrier. He has predicted a bright future for the 18-year-old, who became an internet sensation with a wink and a shy but mischievous smile in a music video.
Also Read: Who is Priya Prakash Varrier? Know all about the girl who took over the internet with her killer ‘wink’
Thrissur-based Priya, who learns music and dance, is making her acting debut with the Malayalam film 'Oru Adaar Love'. She got noticed when via a short clip from the film's song 'Manikya malaraya', and it went viral. In the clip, Priya is seen giving a wink and smiling while flirting with a boy. It is the mischief, innocence and simplicity in the shots that have touched the right chords with viewers.
In another teaser for the film, which is releasing next month, she is seen giving a naughty flying kiss.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up