Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are perhaps the most famous celebrity couple in town right now. Recently, Virat lead the Indian cricket team to victory against South Africa. At the post-match interview, he had the most adorable things to say about his wife.
The star cricketer credited his spouse for his performance in the bilateral series. He added that she motivated him throughout the series and hence deserves a lot of credit for it. Virat mentioned how when things got tough, it was Anushka's words that kept him going to eventually achieve victory. The reason he thanked her was that he felt that she was criticized a lot in the past when he didn’t perform, so she deserves praise now when he is doing a great job. Well, aren't these two lovebirds already giving us some serious relationship goals?
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming