Marketing Department outlet of the South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine (SAITM) has been shut down with effect from yesterday, senior official of SAITM said.
Students’ enrollment to the Medical Faculty in SAITM have been terminated following the Government’s decision to abolish Medical Faculty since end of last year.
According to sources, the department had employed three employees and all of them are jobless.
Daily Mirror learns that the SAITM is functioning with a heavy financial burden and several other departments also to be shut down soon as it had lost its main income source.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming