Marketing Department outlet of the South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine (SAITM) has been shut down with effect from yesterday, senior official of SAITM said.
Students’ enrollment to the Medical Faculty in SAITM have been terminated following the Government’s decision to abolish Medical Faculty since end of last year.
According to sources, the department had employed three employees and all of them are jobless.
Daily Mirror learns that the SAITM is functioning with a heavy financial burden and several other departments also to be shut down soon as it had lost its main income source.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- I’m not 48. I’m 25 with 23 years experience
- Facebook's Zuckerberg Comes Under Fire From UK, US Lawmakers
- Prehistoric Giant Shark Tooth Stolen in Australia
- 'Race 3': Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and the cast reach Abu Dhabi for next
- Tracy Beaker and four other children's book characters who grew up