The government is prepared to grant 49 percent of the equity of SriLankan airlines together with its management to a private partner, Public Enterprise Development Minister Lakshman Kiriella told Daily Mirror today.
“With regard to the equity we will retain 51 percent of the shares,” he said.
The minister said the airline would be restructured on the basis of a Private Public Partnership as envisaged by this government.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship