Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa has challenged the Government to hold the polls to at least three Provincial Councils during the next two-months.
Rajapaksa has challenged the Government if possible to hold the polls to the PCs of the North Central, Sabaragamuwa and East. He stated that by winning the NCM the UNP cannot boast that the mandate of the people are with them, and asserted that if an election is held all and sundry will be able to witness as to whom the people will back.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship