You'll never guess what she made back in the day...
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is living the good life these days.
The reality star proclaimed “we’re, like, rich” when she reunited with her castmates on the recent season premiere of Jersey Shore Family Vacation. But back in the day, the famous fist-pumper wasn’t so loaded. In fact, she barely got paid for fist-pumping her way into our hearts on the original run of the MTV show.
In a new interview, the 30-year-old opened up about her personal finances and revealed to fans exactly how much she was making as a Seaside Heights resident. Fortunately, she’s come a long way since then.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship