It was hubby Virat Kohli playing at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru but it was Preity Zinta vs Anushka Sharma in the stands. Preity, the team owner of Virat's opposing team, bonded with Anushka as the two ladies watched the match and wished luck for their respective teams.
Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan starrer 'Sui Dhaaga' shoot in Meerut cancelled However, the high point of the game was when Virat got into the play mode. Wifey Anushka didn’t hesitate to blow air kisses to hubby as he smiled on the field. The viewers in the stadium were also conspicuous of the lady’s presence who was shown on the big screen quite a few times. While the men on field kept the spectators busy, it was no less a sight to watch the ladies who happily posed for the paparazzi. While Preity was looking lovely in a red polka-dotted top, Anushka picked up casual high-waist denims paired with a black top for the day.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship