Shah Rukh Khan, who was last seen at Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's wedding reception in Mumbai on Tuesday, has now headed to Alabama for the shoot of his upcoming film 'Zero'.
According to a report, the production has begun this week in the Huntsville Botanical Garden and the Hindu Cultural Center of Alabama in Harvest wherein even the leading ladies of the film Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma have joined Shah Rukh.
The film which is helmed by Aanand L. Rai revolves around a dwarf man who falls in love with a female superstar. Anushka is reportedly said to be essaying the character of a girl with an intellectual disability. The film is slated to release on December 21, 2018.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship