The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Thailand, General Prayut Chan-o-cha, was yesterday received by President Maithripala Sirisena at the Presidential Secretariat, where he was given a ceremonial Guard of Honour. Thailand Prime Ministers spouse, Associate Professor Naraporn Chan-o-cha and First Lady Jayanthi Sirisena too were present.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Michelle Obama’s New Memoir, “Becoming,” Overflows With Wisdom About Relationships, Failure, and Living With Optimism
- Realistic Masks Made in Japan Find Demand from Tech, Car Companies
- Take A Weight Off: 'Grand K' Kilo Being Retired
- Tom Hardy made a CBE by Prince Charles
- Test cricket: Imperative to change the growing home dominance