The National Sustainability Discourse, a three month nationwide discussion on the contents of the first draft of the Vision 2030 Document was launched at the BMICH yesterday. Here, Chairman of the Independent Committee of Experts Prof. Mohan Munasinghe presenting the first draft to President Maithripala Sirisena.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- A Lack of Sleep Triggers Viral Loneliness
- Modi Says India will Send Manned Flight into Space By 2022
- Experts: Hail Damage Worse, but Climate Role Uncertain
- Manikarnika The Queen of Jhansi’s first poster sees a fiery Kangana Ranaut charging at the enemy
- Madonna at 60: The Queen of Pop in seven charts