Colombo City Centre Mall by Abans and NextStory Group was ceremoniously opened by Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe yesterday at Colombo 2.
Conveniently situated by the scenic Beira Lake at the heart of the city, this ultra-modern lifestyle destination has been billed as Sri Lanka’s first international fashion mall. The Mall will offer a world-class combination of culinary, entertainment, and retail experiences from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day, including a mix of high-end local and global brands, a progressive six-screen Cineplex, and the nation’s first food atrium.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship