Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe who is on an official visit to the UK opened trading at the London Stock Exchange yesterday. The Premier had been invited as the Chief Guest at the customary market opening ceremony which takes place at 8 a.m. each day at the LSE Headquarters.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- This Is the Type of Confidence To Exude If You Want To Be More Successful
- Researchers Find Bright Sides to Some Invasive Species
- Paul Allen: Microsoft co-founder and billionaire dies aged 65
- Koffee with Karan 6: Karan Johar to indulge in some ‘crazy banter’ with Aamir Khan
- A brief history of Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson's relationship