Fifty persons, including the drivers were admitted to the Lunugamwehera, Debarawewa and Hambantota Base Hospitals, following a head-on collision between two buses, along the Hambantota-Wellawaya Main Road near the Lunugamwehera Bus Stand yesterday (12).
Police said that the accident took place at around 12 noon when a private bus moving towards Matara from Dehiattakandiya and a Sri Lanka Transport Board bus running Matara to Dehiattakandiya collided head-on.
Eight were subsequently discharged.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- Michelle Obama’s New Memoir, “Becoming,” Overflows With Wisdom About Relationships, Failure, and Living With Optimism
- Realistic Masks Made in Japan Find Demand from Tech, Car Companies
- Take A Weight Off: 'Grand K' Kilo Being Retired
- Tom Hardy made a CBE by Prince Charles
- Test cricket: Imperative to change the growing home dominance