Tips for reducing distraction in a hyperconnected world.
by Emma Haak
Image courtesy of Pixabay
The formal idea to take a slower approach to our internet consumption popped up about five years ago. A writer named Jack Cheng is usually credited as the leader of the movement (you can read more about him here).
Members of the movement are embracing apps like Zenware and Jack that help streamline your incoming notifications or block your distractions.
And if you’re looking for apps and products to help you unplug, we have plenty of those.
Latest from Dhanushika Niroshani
- When Times Get Tough, Try This Mental Health Workout Plan
- Google to End Military Contract Following Employee Complaints
- Advances in Exoskeleton Technology Could Help Some Walk Again
- Kabir Khan shares a piece of history while on a recce for his next
- Hereditary: The 'scariest film for years' is coming